Young Explorers Summer Programming
A Summer of Adventure!
Summer Programming for ages 4-5 | Saugus Family YMCA
A transitional program for our youngest campers to gain all the benefits that Camp Sachem has to offer without the overwhelming nature of being outside 100% of the time. Campers will arrive indoors in a more relaxed environment away from the rest of the camp where they will have a morning meeting with their group to prepare for the day. Campers will participate in all the events and activities that make Camp Sachem special such as ropes courses, nature hikes, team-building activities, and weekly special events but in an age-appropriate environment.
Hours of Operation:
Before Camp: 7:00am-8:30am*
After Camp: 4:00pm-6:00pm*
*Beforecamp care are offered for $20 per session, per week.
*After camp care are offered for $25 per session, per week.
*Closed on Wednesday, July 4.
Family Member: $240
Youth Member: $260
During Summer Programming, your child will have:
- An environment to become accustomed to the Camp Sachem experience
- Separate morning meetings snack times, lunchtime, art and physical activity periods
- Access to our low ropes course, swimming lessons, and age-appropriate hiking paths
- Weekly themed activities, adventure days, dress-ups and special events
- An indoor space available for them to return to if/when they need a break
- Indoor space to store backpacks and lunchboxes
9:00-9:20am: Arrival/Morning Meeting
9:20-10:00am: Outdoor Activity
10:00-10:40am: Snack Time/ Home Base
10:40-11:20 am: Activity at Home Base
11:20-12:00pm: Outdoor Activity
1:30-2:30pm:Snack Time/ Home Base
2:30-3:30:Outdoor Activity/Low Ropes
*Please be advised that this may vary slightly due to the weather, special events or other unforeseen circumstances.
For more information please contact: