Lynn Summer Program
Lynn YMCA Youth Drop-In Center
The Lynn YMCA Youth Center program is a drop-in center for youth members in Kindergarten through 8th grade. Please note, a kindergarten report card is required to enroll.
Drop-in Center Policy: As a drop-in center, your child can leave the program at any time and at times youth may move through the building without direct supervision. Youth must possess a minimum level of independence to be part of the program.
- We offer an affordable, safe and positive environment for youth while school is not in session.
- Your child will be involved in organized activities, clubs, games and craft projects.
- Youth are grouped according to grade level.
- Our staff goes through an intensive orientation period and background checks.
- Staff members are certified in First Aid & CPR.
- It is the parent/guardians responsibility to provide a wholesome snack. Please no soda or fast-food.
- There is the opportunity for recreational swim for all children. Please send a bathing suit, towel, and swim cap.
For more information please contact Senior Director of Youth Development, Amy Croce at 781-581-3105 or ACroce@metronorthymca.org.