Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is Cocktails for a Cause?
A. Cocktails for a Cause is a fundraising event celebrating the Y’s Healthy Living programs. All proceeds will help the Y ensure everyone in our community has access to specialized wellness programs no matter their physical or financial circumstance.
Q. What is the cost of a ticket?
A. Each event ticket costs $100.00 and includes entry into our drawing for a trip for four to the New England Patriots game in Miami on New Year’s Day. No additional purchases are necessary.
Q. Do I need to be present to win?
A. Yes. The winning ticket will be pulled at the event at approximately 7:00pm.
Q. What is included in the trip?
A. The trip package includes:
- 2-night accommodations for four people at the Hyatt Regency Pier 66 Ft. Lauderdale, checking in on Saturday, December 31, 2016 and out on Monday, January 2, 2017
- $1,000 towards travel expenses (to be coordinated with the winner after the event)
- Roundtrip airport shuttle transportation from Fort Lauderdale Airport to the Hyatt Regency
- 4 Upper-Level Endzone/Corner Tickets to the Patriots vs. Dolphins game on January 1, 2017
- Roundtrip transportation to Sun Life Stadium on game day
- Complimentary shuttle service to the Ft. Lauderdale beach and Water Taxi Pass to Las Olas Boulevard
- All taxes
Q. What is the trip itinerary?
A. Saturday, December 31st: 3:00pm check-in at the Hyatt Pier 66 Hotel
Sunday, January 1st: 10:00am transportation to Sun Life Stadium, 1:00pm game
Monday, January 2nd: 12:00pm check-out from the Hyatt Pier 66 Hotel
*All times are subject to change. Further details will be provided in your final document package that will be sent 1-2 weeks prior to departure.
Q. When do I need to confirm the four names for the trip?
A. The trip winner must notify the YMCA of all travelers with details by October 15th, 2016.
For more information please contact: