Melrose Family YMCA Child Care Center Programs
Our programs help to develop the whole child by implementing a STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics) based curriculum through a hands-on learning experience. Our team of professional teachers focuses on developing meaningful relationships with children and their families to foster age appropriate academic and social skills to succeed in school.
Hours of Operation: Monday -Friday 6:30am-6:00pm
(6 weeks – 15 months)
Infants thrive in a safe, nurturing environment surrounded by experienced care givers. Your child will receive individual and customized attention in a warm and stimulating atmosphere to help create a smooth first time away experience for both of you.
(15 months – 2.9 years)
Our nurturing, personal toddler care is led by experienced staff and promotes social and cognitive development in a safe and age-appropriate environment. Your child will learn important learning skills through play that will build confidence and form a strong foundation for the years ahead.
(2.9 years – 5 years)
Our preschool program will help your young child learn essential social, physical, and intellectual building blocks for future academic success. A typical day include independent, small group and large group activities, structured and free choice time as well as plenty of physical activity to develop healthy living habits at an early age.
Beyond the Classroom Experience:
- Dedicated time for music education and interaction.
- Onsite enrichment programs available.
- Science Lab for youth to learn and explore their creativity.
- Access to the Melrose Family YMCA
- KidReports communication system which allows our teacher to capture special moments, take photos and videos of your children in action and send daily classroom information via email.
- Financial Aid available
- All children receive a youth membership to the YMCA of Metro North!
For more information contact:
Karen Tringale, Director