No More Sweet Stuff!
14 Day Challenge: October 16-October 29!
- Lose unwanted pounds
- Eliminate energy spikes and crashes throughout the day
- Reduce or eliminate your cravings for sweets
- Improve your overall health and resistance to disease and illnesses
FREE for YMCA of Metro North Members! $10 for non-members.
Kick the Sugar Seminar:
Melrose Family YMCA: Wednesday, October 11 at 10:00am
Torigian Family YMCA (Peabody): Wednesday, October 11 at 7:00pm
Please note that you must attend a seminar in order to participate in the challenge.
Did you know that sugar has been linked to:
- Elevated triglycerides, increased LDL & VLDL (“bad” cholesterols), lowered HDL (“good” cholesterols)
- Hypoglycemia, metabolic syndrome and ultimately, diabetes
- An increased rate of aging
- A vicious cycle of sugar cravings, which can negatively affect mood and lead to depression
- Several types of cancer
This program is for you if:
- You’re a healthy adult over 18 or joining the program with a parent
- You have no known medical conditions
- You’re tired of quick fix diets and are looking for a lasting lifestyle change
- You hate counting calories
Registration for this challenge has closed, stay tuned for our next challenge!
For questions about the Kick the Sugar Challenge please contact Clinical Nutritionist, Olga Arnold at email@example.com