March is Make a Difference Month at the Melrose Family YMCA! During these weeks a variety of special fundraising events will be hosted to engage and educate our members on the impact of the YMCA in the community. Please join in the fun and participate in these events knowing you are helping the Y strengthen our community through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility!
Youth & Teen
- 3 on 3 Basketball: 3/19 for 9th-12th graders. 5-10pm $10 per player.
- Child Watch Art Show: 3/21-3/25 $10 per piece.
- Easter Egg Hunt: 3/25 11am-1pm $5 per child.
- The Great Escape Swim Challenge: 2/21-4/17 $25 per participant.
- Body Composition Analysis: 3/1 8:30am-12:30pm $25 donation.
- Body Composition Analysis: 3/10 8:30am-12:30pm $25 donation.
- Bench Press Banquet: 3/12 5-7:00pm $30 per person (warm up, 3 attempts to lift your RM, food & drink for your recovery.)
- Coast to Coast Bike Challenge: 3/14-4/17 $20 per person. Bike your way from Melrose, MA to Melrose, CA!
- Erg Training (Row Machines): 3/15 8:30-9:30am $10 per person.
- Erg Training (Row Machines): 3/18 8:30-9:30am $10 per person.
- Body Composition Analysis: 3/23 2:30pm-5:30pm $25 donation.
Activities & Events
- Lobby Auction: 3/1-3/25.
- (6 Hour Massages, Team Training Challenge, Sports Party with Coach Steve, Pool Party, Private Parent’s Night Out, Zumba Party, 2 weeks Camp Mini Melstone, Marathon Sports Sneakers, Wellness Package, Sports Tickets, Saugus YMCA Summer Pool Club Membership.)
- Parent’s Night Out: 3/19 (sign up only.)