MANAGE YOUR Y ACCOUNT ONLINE!
On April 28th, 2016 the YMCA of Metro North launched a new online account system. All members, program participants and child care families must create a new account in this new system.
- Click here to access your account.
- Choose the third box to create your account.
- Follow the prompts to setup your new YMCA account.
- Click here to access your account.
- Click the middle box “Find My Account” option
- Enter the last name, birthdate (MM/DD/YYYY format), and zip code associated with your YMCA account record and click submit to find your account.
- PLEASE NOTE: This system only searches adult information. If registering a child for a program, please search for the responsible adult to locate the account.
- Verify your account with either the email address, or billing method information, on file with your existing YMCA account.
- NOTE: If you do not have an email on file with your member record, or if your email address is associated with more than one membership record, your online account will not be able to be verified via email and you will need to call your home branch to complete this process. We strongly recommend you do not create a new account as it will create a duplicate record and not be synced with your existing YMCA account.
- If you choose to verify your account using your email address, a password re-set link will be sent to the email address on record.
- Follow the link in this email to set your account password and complete the online activation process. Now, you can log-in and begin searching and registering for programs.
- If you choose to verify your account using your billing information, you will be prompted to create your online account by entering an email address and choosing a password in the next pop-up screen.
Q: I receive the message “this is not unique”
This means that the email address is listed multiple times in our records and the system doesn’t know which member record to use. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to assign you a password on the correct account.
Q: How do I login to my account?
Click on the Online Account link at top of website
- Enter e-mail address
- Enter Password & Login
Q: What do I do if I forgot my password?
Click ‘Forgot Password’
- A window will open up to prompt you to enter your e-mail address
- Enter your e-mail address & click ‘Submit’
- An e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address provided with steps to update your password
Q: I have been locked out of my account
Please contact email@example.com to have your account reset. PLEASE NOTE: you will be locked out of your account for 1 hour after it is reset. During that time, you will need to contact your branch directly to register for programs.
Q: How do I get a receipt?
- Log on to your Account Click on ‘Payment History’
- Select the drop down list for the date range needed
- Click the arrow next to each payment method to see the details of the fees
- Click the printer icon to view a ‘Printer Friendly’ receipt option
Q: How do I update my account and/or credit card information?
To update your credit card expiration date:
- Go to ‘Billing Methods’ section
- Select each billing method to edit the information
- Update as needed & click ‘Submit’
- Select the red icon next to each billing method if you would like to completely remove the credit card or bank draft from your record. Please note: you cannot delete a draft method that is currently being used for membership, scheduled program payments, or scheduled pledge payments.
To add a new credit card or EFT to your account:
- Go to ‘Payment Management’ section Click ‘Add Credit Card’ or ‘Add Bank Draft’
- Enter the billing method information Click ‘Submit’
To update the billing method associated with your membership:
- Select the ‘Edit’ pencil next to the billing method within ‘Account Summary’ section
- Select new billing method from the drop down list & click ‘Submit’
- If you do not see the your preferred billing method, go to the ‘Payment Management’ section and add a new billing method
To update a scheduled payment for a program:
- Click on ‘My Balance’
- Select ‘Cancel’ or ‘Reschedule’ next to each scheduled payment
- Enter a new date or select correct billing method & click ‘Update Schedule