MANAGE YOUR Y ACCOUNT ONLINE!
With your Online Account you can register for programs, make payments, view registration and payment history, and update your contact information.
Easily access your YMCA Membership account and program registration online! Register for programs, view your payment history and print receipts!
Q: I receive the message “this is not unique”
This means that the email address is listed multiple times in our records and the system doesn’t know which member record to use. Please contact your home branch or email@example.com so they can assign you a password on the correct account.
Q: How do I login to my account?
Click on the Online Account link at top of website
- Enter e-mail address
- Enter Password & Login
Q: How do I change my password?
Click on the edit pencil next to your email address on the main screen after login.
- Enter your current password
- Enter your new password
- Confirm your new password
- Click Update
Q: What do I do if I forgot my password?
Click ‘Forgot Password’
- A window will open up to prompt you to enter your e-mail address
- Enter your e-mail address & click ‘Submit’
An e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address provided with steps to update your password
Q: I have been locked out of my account
Please call your home branch or firstname.lastname@example.org to have your account reset. PLEASE NOTE: you will be locked out of your account for 1 hour after it is reset. During that time, you will need to contact your branch directly to register for programs.
Q: How do I view my program registrations?
- Click on ‘My Account’ then Registrations
- Choose ‘Current/Upcoming’ or ‘Past’ for ‘All Members’ or choose a specific member
- May click ‘View Details’ on any program to see more
Q: How do I get a receipt?
- Log on to your Account Click on ‘Payment History’
- Select the drop down list for the date range needed
- Click the arrow next to each payment method to see the details of the fees
- Click the printer icon to view a ‘Printer Friendly’ receipt option
Q: How do I print my child care tax statement?
- Click on 201X Year-end child care statement
- Tax Statement will include all tax deductible child care programs and camp
- Tax Statements are generated in January for the previous calendar year
Q: How do I update my account and/or credit card information?
To update your credit card expiration date:
- Go to ‘Billing Methods’ section
- Select each billing method to edit the information
- Update as needed & click ‘Submit’
- Select the red icon next to each billing method if you would like to completely remove the credit card or bank draft from your record. Please note: you cannot delete a draft method that is currently being used for membership, scheduled program payments, or scheduled pledge payments.
To add a new credit card or EFT to your account:
- Go to ‘Payment Management’ section Click ‘Add Credit Card’ or ‘Add Bank Draft’
- Enter the billing method information Click ‘Submit’
To update the billing method associated with your membership:
- Select the ‘Edit’ pencil next to the billing method within ‘Account Summary’ section
- Select new billing method from the drop down list & click ‘Submit’
- If you do not see the your preferred billing method, go to the ‘Payment Management’ section and add a new billing method
To update a scheduled payment for a program:
- Click on ‘My Balance’
- Select ‘Cancel’ or ‘Reschedule’ next to each scheduled payment
- Enter a new date or select correct billing method & click ‘Update Schedule
Q: How do I schedule my child care payments?
- Click on ‘My Balance’
- Check the boxes next to “Description” and the top line – with your program info in it, to choose all weeks
- Once all are checked – scroll to the bottom.
- Click ‘Schedule a payment’
- Scroll to the bottom again – click “Continue’
- Follow the prompts – select payment method or add a new one
- Leave ‘Pay on Due Dates’ then click “Create Schedules’
Thank you for your cooperation! Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions.