Join the Challenge Monday October 14th – Sunday October 27th
No More Sweet Stuff!
- Lose unwanted pounds
- Eliminate energy spikes and crashes throughout the day
- Reduce or eliminate your cravings for sweets
- Improve your overall health and resistance to disease and illnesses
FREE for YMCA of Metro North Members! $10 for non-members.
Please note you must attend a seminar to participate in the challenge!
Did you know that sugar has been linked to:
- Elevated triglycerides, increased LDL & VLDL (“bad” cholesterols), lowered HDL (“good” cholesterols)
- Hypoglycemia, metabolic syndrome and ultimately, diabetes
- An increased rate of aging
- A vicious cycle of sugar cravings, which can negatively affect mood and lead to depression
- Several types of cancer
This program is for you if:
- You’re a healthy adult over 18 or joining the program with a parent
- You have no known medical conditions
- You’re tired of quick fix diets and are looking for a lasting lifestyle change
- You hate counting calories
For questions about the Kick the Sugar Challenge please contact Clinical Nutritionist, Olga Arnold at email@example.com