Membership at the Y
Your Membership Matters.
When you join the Y, you are not only joining the gym. You are joining an international community of people dedicated to healthy living, youth development, and social responsibility. The Y is a place where your membership makes a difference and supports the health and wellness of others. Every day we give back to our community. Our impact is felt when an individual makes a healthy choice, when a mentor inspires a child, or when neighbors come together for the common good. The YMCA of Metro North is for everyone — at every age, stage, and ability. Join today and help our community thrive.
When you join the Y you belong to a place where:
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Individuals discover personal strength through exercise and healthy living.
- Parents find a positive environment for children to learn good values, social skills, and behaviors.
- Children and teens play, learn who they are and what they can achieve, and are accepted.
- Adults connect with friends and pursue their interests.
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.
The YMCA of Metro North is a leading Massachusetts-based nonprofit organization providing health, fitness, and youth development opportunities to the nearly 60,000 individuals it serves annually.
When you join the Y, you are not just a member of a facility. You are part of a cause dedicated to strengthening our community through youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility. The YMCA of Metro North offers several membership categories to meet the needs of the communities we serve.
- Youth: Ages 13 and under
- Teen: Ages 14-18
- Young Adult: Ages 19-26
- Adult: Ages 27-64
- Adult Couple: Two adults residing in the same household.
- Senior: Ages 65+
- Senior Couple: Two seniors residing in the same household.
- Family: Up to four adults residing in the same household with children age 26 and under.
- Y Connect Virtual: A virtual membership is an online only membership that does not enable branch access.
VIRTUAL YMCA MEMBERSHIP
$15 PER MONTH. NO JOINER’S FEE. NO COMMITMENT.
The Y is committed to helping everyone achieve their full potential. Financial assistance, to the extent possible, is available through our ACCESS Member Program for those residing in the communities we serve that need assistance paying for the full cost of a YMCA program or membership.