Membership at the Y
There’s never been a better time to build a better us.
When you join the Y, you are not just a member of a facility. You are part of a cause dedicated to strengthening our community through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. The Y is a place to play, to learn, to be healthy and to give back. Every day our impact is felt when an individual makes a healthy choice, when a mentor inspires a child and when neighbors come together for the common good. The YMCA of Metro North is the ideal place to improve your health, learn a new skill, meet friends and give back to your community. We provide a variety of programs for every body, every age and every level of interest.
When you join the Y you belong to a place where:
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Individuals discover personal strength through exercise and healthy living.
- Parents find a positive environment for children to learn good values, social skills and behaviors.
- Children and teens play, learn who they are and what they can achieve, and are accepted.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.
The Y is a nonprofit like no other. Be a member of something special.
When you join the Y, you are not just a member of a facility. You are part of a cause dedicated to strengthening our community through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. The YMCA of Metro North offers several membership categories to meet the needs of the communities we serve.
- Youth: Ages 13 and under
- Teen: Ages 14-18
- Young Adult: Ages 19-26
- Adult: Ages 27-64
- Adult Couple: Two adults residing in the same household.
- Senior: Ages 65+
- Senior Couple: Two seniors residing in the same household.
- Family: One or two adults residing in the same household with children age 26 and under.
Schedule a tour and receive your free pass to try any or all of of YMCA of Metro North full facility branches. Try a studio class, work out in the fitness center, play some hoops, come for a swim and test out our facilities with a free trial!
The Y is committed to helping everyone achieve their full potential. Financial assistance, to the extent possible, is available through our ACCESS Member Program for those residing in the communities we serve that need assistance paying for the full cost of a YMCA program or membership.