*Rates effective January 1, 2020.
|Membership Type||Age||Monthly Rate|
|Impact Donation Membership||All||$15|
|Youth||13 & under||$18|
|Teen||14 - 18||$22|
|Young Adult||19 - 26||$36|
|Young Adult Couple||19-26||$60|
|Adult||27 – 64||$52|
|Adult Couple||27 – 64||$76|
|1 Adult Family||*children up to 26||$75|
|2 Adult Family||*children up to 26||$87|
|3 Adult Family||*children up to 26||$112|
|4 Adult Family||*children up to 26||$132|
One time Joiner Fee of $25 per adult.
The YMCA of Metro North offers several membership categories to meet the needs of the communities we serve.
- Youth: Ages 13 and under
- Teen: Ages 14-18
- Young Adult: Ages 19-26
- Young Adult Couple: 19-26
- Adult: Ages 27-64
- Adult Couple: Two adults residing in the same household.
- Senior: Ages 65+
- Senior Couple: Two seniors residing in the same household.
- Family: One or two adults residing in the same household with children age 26 and under.
- Y Connect Virtual Membership: A virtual membership is an online only membership that does not enable branch access.
- Impact Membership: An impact membership is a donation based membership that supports the Y’s financial assistance scholarship program. This membership is perfect for those want to stay connected to the Y community, but are not actively using the facilities.