About Camp Eastman
WELCOME TO CAMP!
Adventure awaits this summer. Camp Eastman at the Torigian Family YMCA is a seasonal day camp program for children ages four to fifteen. At Camp Eastman, children will make new friends, discover new passions, explore creativity and develop skills through a wide range of fun activities in the great outdoors.
Camp Eastman is so much more than a typical day camp. It is a place for values, learning, skill-building, self-confidence, and fulfilling dreams. Our program encourages independence and teamwork leading to happy, healthy, confident kids. Join us, adventure awaits!
A Typical Day
Each day, Camp begins with an assembly – a spirited meeting to get campers excited for the day ahead! Here, we sing songs and announce the schedule for the day. Campers move on to many activities, both indoor and outdoor; from swimming, field games, arts & crafts, nature & adventure, archery and more. Each camp day ends with an all-camp ceremony for announcements, awards, and other special activities. Adventure Days are held each week where campers will participate in the camp and association-wide events. Each week also has a theme, where campers will explore different games, projects, and activities to gain insight and hands-on experience learning about the theme.
Camp Eastman Highlights:
- Conquer low ropes courses, experience a variety of guided outdoor activities, and test accuracy during archery lessons.
- Weekly in-camp adventure days!
- Indoor and outdoor pool with a splash pad and seating area.
- Indoor alternative facilities include a full-court gymnasium, fitness studio, and classrooms for STEAM activities.
- Weekly camp newsletter with important information and announcements for parents and campers.
- Dedicated staff team with years of camp experience and training.