There’s never been a better time to build a better us.
When you join the Y, you are not just a member of a facility. You are part of a cause dedicated to strengthening our community through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. The Y is a place to play, to learn, to be healthy and to give back. Every day our impact is felt when an individual makes a healthy choice, when a mentor inspires a child and when neighbors come together for the common good. The YMCA of Metro North is the ideal place to improve your health, learn a new skill, meet friends and give back to your community. We provide a variety of programs for every body, every age and every level of interest.
When you join the Y you belong to a place where:
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Individuals discover personal strength through exercise and healthy living.
- Parents find a positive environment for children to learn good values, social skills and behaviors.
- Children and teens play, learn who they are and what they can achieve, and are accepted.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.
The Y is a nonprofit like no other. Be a member of something special.