Family and Household Memberships
Flexible Family Memberships Options.
The YMCA is introducing more inclusive family and household memberships that include 3 and 4 adult options.
At the Y, we recognize that family units are not a one-size fits all. We are growing and changing with the unique dynamics of the communities we serve to ensure that the Y is place where everyone feels welcome.
3 and 4 adult family memberships provide the flexibility for your extended family to be a part of the Y community at an affordable rate. Family memberships at the Y include all individuals in your household up to age 26 for no additional fee.
|Membership Type||Age||Monthly Rate|
|1 Adult Family||*children up to 26||$78|
|2 Adult Family||*children up to 26||$95|
|3 Adult Family||*children up to 26||$124|
|4 Adult Family||*children up to 26||$148|
When you join the Y you belong to a place where:
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Individuals discover personal strength through exercise and healthy living.
- Parents find a positive environment for children to learn good values, social skills, and behaviors.
- Children and teens play, learn who they are and what they can achieve, and are accepted.
- Adults connect with friends and pursue their interests.
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.