Torigian Y Academy ELP Program
The Torigian Y Academy offers a safe, stable and nurturing environment to children 2.9 years old to age 5. Our Early Learning programs are fully licensed by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Early Education and QRIS level 2. We serve the communities of Peabody, Lynnfield, Saugus, Revere, Lynn, Nahant, Melrose, and Stoneham.
We embrace a family-centered philosophy encouraging family interaction and regular visits with teachers to discuss your child’s development. Children are assigned a Primary Caregiver Teacher who works directly with the child each day providing personal and individualized attention. Small class sizes and low ratios allow each child to be seen as a special individual. Our teachers hold a degree in Early Childhood Education, a related field or are currently working toward a degree. Our staff is also encouraged to further their professional growth through continuing education programs.
We offer 2,3 and 5 full and half day options to meet your family’s individual needs.
Preschool (2.9 years – 5 years)
Pre-Kindergarten (age 5 by December 31st)
Kindergarten (ages 5-6)
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- KidReports communication system which allows our teachers to capture special moments, take photos and videos of your children in action and send you daily classroom information via email.
- Nutritious snacks and meals and plenty of physical activity in alignment with national YMCA Healthy Eating and Physical Activity (HEPA) standards.
- Specialized enrichment programs including yoga, swimming and sports at the Torigian Family YMCA
- Science Lab offering S.T.E.A.M curriculum for all ages
- Peanut and nut free environment
- Age appropriate playgrounds and equipment
- YMCA Youth Membership to the YMCA of Metro North included with enrollment!
- Financial Aid available
Beyond the classroom experience:
- Family nights allow families a time and a place to come together to have a good time, participate in a variety of fun activities, share, communicate and strengthen their relationships, and meet other families.
- Kids Night Out at the YMCA is your chance to enjoy your own time. We offer an affordable and fun Saturday night childcare option for your child every other month. Your child will play games and sports, and exercise their creativity with arts and crafts. The Y will provide your child with a pizza dinner, snacks, and drinks.