Stoneham Y Academy Programs
Y Academy – Stoneham
The Stoneham Y Academy offers Early Learning programs for infants, toddlers and preschoolers program for school age children. We are committed to providing a safe space for children to grow academically, socially and emotionally, while supporting and strengthening families. Our child care programs are fully licensed by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Early Education and have received NAEYC accreditation.
Our programs help to develop the whole child by implementing a STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics) based curriculum through a hands-on learning experience. Our team of professional teachers focuses on developing meaningful relationships with children and their families to foster age appropriate academic and social skills to succeed in school.
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday 6:30am-6:00pm
Beyond the Classroom Experience:
- Dedicated time for music education and interaction.
- Onsite indoor studio space for physical activities.
- Onsite enrichment programs available.
- KidReports communication system which allows our teacher to capture special moments, take photos and videos of your children in action and send daily classroom information via email.
- Financial Aid available
- All children receive a youth membership to the YMCA of Metro North!